KEEP IT SIMPLE YOU ARE TO DEVELOP A SMALL NETWORK
BELOW IS WHAT I NEED NO NEED TO GET ALL TECHNQUE JUST THE BASICS
a title page
* a Network Management and Implementation Strategy:
* a description of the requirements for the new network infrastructure
* a design of the internal and Internet-related network infrastructure including network diagrams, component lists, and costs
* a management and implementation plan for the network, including issues you feel are important during installation and rollout, and long-term network management issues
* a network usage policy showing groups, hardware and software access rights, and authentication procedures
* security policies for the internal and Internet-exposed portions of the network
* a final closing summary of the plan
This document should be of sufficient length to adequately represent and justify your suggested improvements.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab
DO NOT COPY FROM THE INTERNET
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).