Fit As a Fiddle Sporting Goods is currently working with outdated network hardware and software and has fallen behind in network technology to the point that its system is not supporting the company's needs. Fit As a Fiddle has come to you looking for a new network that will allow its employees to share resources and provide its customers a secure way to purchase goods on the Internet. For this project, you will prepare a Network Requirements document. Your project submission should include the following in a Word document:
* a title page
* a report that includes the following:
* an introduction to the contents of the report
* a summary of the methods used to gather network infrastructure requirements and the results obtained
* a description of the benefits you believe the client will receive from these changes and how they meet the business goals
* a description of the costs and timeframe likely to be involved with the implementation
The report should be a minimum of 5??"10 pages in length (excluding the title page) and neatly formatted. Post your document in your individual assignment upload area.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
do not copy from the internet
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).