I'm starting a food delivery service similar to [url removed, login to view] All order / transactions will be done through the website (e-commerce, online merchant, whatever you wanna call it - I'm totally willing to just use Paypal "Buy it Now" buttons.
NOTE: I should not give clients login access (username and password ) until AFTER they have paid their membership fee, AND
signed the [url removed, login to view] contract.
One service I'm considering using for the membership management (user logs in with username and password) is [url removed, login to view] Let me know if you think it would be to hard to integrate wildapricot into this program, and if it would be better off to have you create my own membership management .
This is what needs to happen:
CLIENT wants to order food, and CLICKS ON "Become a Member"
1) register personal information (name, address, phone number, email etc)
AND CHOOSE level of membership (Bronze, silver, or gold). And pay membership fee ($25, $50, $200). Can just use Paypal "Buy it Now" button. ([url removed, login to view] integrates paypal
into the website so that it looks and feels like a normal merchant account)
1B) I get a notice in my email that someone has paid for a membership.
2) client receives email confirmation w/ link to sign "Club Membership Agreement"
THIS STEP HAS TO BE MANUAL, because of the electronic document signing program I'm planning on using: [url removed, login to view] I have to manually send a document through email for them to sign. If you know of any other options, please let me know.
**********THIS IS WHERE I'll BEGIN NEEDING YOUR HELP, SINCE THE FIRST 2 STEPS HAVE TO BE MANUAL.
3) After signed document is received, member receives another email giving them a temporary username and password,
THIS STEP ALSO HAS TO BE MANUAL, SINCE I DO NOT WANT TO SEND THEM THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD UNTIL THEY've PAID AND SIGNED THE DOCUMENT.
4) Client goes to sign in members only area, where they can choose their own NEW personalized username
5) after login with new username/password, client makes FIRST order
The ordering system needs to be in a protected members only directory.
I offer a 5 day program of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Desserts. Clients choose the meals they want, (they can just order 5 Breakfasts, or 5 Lunches & Dinners.
6) All orders get processed into ONE database. The database has to total everything. For example, it would say. (5 Egg Breakfasts , 3 smoothies, 2 chicken dinners ordered).
7) I need the ability to automatically create a grocery/ shopping/ inventory list each week based on what meals are ordered (for example, an egg breakfast has 3 eggs, and a smoothie has 2 eggs, so with the order in step 6, the grocery list would instruct me to purchase 21 eggs total.
I WOULD ALSO LIKE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES for membership management (compare to [url removed, login to view])
If you don't think you can offer the following, then I will just use
FULL Member self-service
Online credit card payments (by integrating with paypal
email to all members
Define multiple member levels as needed - they determine event registration
fees, renewal fees, premium website content access privileges etc.
Instant text search across the whole database
Export/Import database in Excel format
Automatic email confirmations for new members and renewals
Each member can login and update his/her own member profile
Members can register for events without reentering their data. Correct
registration fee is applied based on member level
Member can recover their own passwords to their email - or administrator can
change password for a member
Automatic renewal, email will be sent when membership is almost over
Event registration (I'm gonna be holding workshops, and want people to sign
up ahead of time)
THANK YOU for everything!
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1121 para este trabalho
I have more than 9 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP