1) Install and configure the following software package on my linux server (IMP/Horder - For web based interface). Currently Qmail is installed and used with POP3. I want to keep qmail and pop3 working while adding an IMAP interface. The server has several domains that all need to go to the same mail box.
2) Add some sort of server-side spam filtering such as spam assasin. Potentially suggest a baysian filter I can use on the server side.
3) Do this all without losing any emails! I would like someone who has experience.
I'm looking to do this soon. If you have a reputable name & resume I will take the first bidder.
1. Properly Installed & configured software
2. Documentation on what changes were made to the system
3. Instructions on which configuration files I should use for future reference.
Redhat Linux (7.3?)