One of our clients is looking for a full time unix admin to take care of a group of his servers. The requirements are:
* Experience installing and configuring various flavors of Linux and BSD.
* Recompiling kernels.
* Installing and configured Apache, Mysql, Bind, Sendmail, Qmail, etc.
* Configuration and tweaking to deal w/ various requirements such as high availability, high traffic, specific custom requests, etc.
* Migrating live files, configurations, sites between physical servers.
* Familiar with Intel based hardware.
* Comfortable speaking to project managers and clients via phone.
You should be available 8 hours a day via IRC/AIM/ICQ. The hours are negotiated but will be the same each day.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $166 for this job
Hi, We are a group of 3 senior software engineers who is working with leading MNC'[url removed, login to view] have a developer, system admin and a network [url removed, login to view] is the first time we have started to look for [url removed, login to view] you gave this Mais