This project is to produce a web based DNS service. It is for end users to register domain names on the DNS server and setup the record types. The config for the user needs to be basic and advanced depending on skill level.
This service is to allow users that have registered a domain name with any ISP and then point it at our name hosts.
1. Setup new user account
2. Add domain name to user account. 1 user may have multiple domains.
3. add / amend / delete records for a domain name.
All the standard web bits are required to manage the site, reporting etc. Facilities will be made to charge the user for the service, initial setup and charge for changes. ([url removed, login to view])
When the user has made the changes these will be sent to the DNS servers, Multiple DNS servers will need to be supported.
The winning bidder will be required to deliver the entire solution, including DNS servers. It is expected that this will be a c application running on a Linux platform, possibly using Apache. NO WINDOWS.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
NO WINDOWS BASED APPLICATIONS