This is a web application. I have a speech. The speech has only a few sentences. I record the speech into .wav files. Each file corresponds to each sentence. I also saved the text into a .doc file. What I want this application to do are:
(1) Have a selectable list of these sentences
(2) Be able to listen to the .wav file of a selected sentence
(3) Be able to highlight word by word when playing the .wav file, similar to singing in karaok
(4) Be able to still work properly when I changed the speech and the files.
(5) The speech - .wav files and the .doc file are stored in a server running Windows XP
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All common web browsers - Internet Explorer 6.0 and over, Netscape etc.