This project is a variation of a previously posted project.
I set the project as a $100+ as I dont know if this will be more or less than $100.
I will be using MS Access for telemarketing.
The dialer provided with access has a lot of what I need however I need an add on that will add the following functionality:-
Will allow me to play a pre-recorded .wav file down the line during a call with a click of a button. Whilst the wav is being played the assigned audio recording device to be muted or somehow shut off.
80% of the time I will be getting answer machines and this will allow me to leave an appropraite message in the easiest way.
In addition to this can you advise regards the cost for each of the additional components:-
1) auto hang up when the message has been played.
2) auto dial so that as soon as a call is terminated the next number in the access table's field is dialed. This feature will also need an auto dial on/off button.
The other way to do this is to build a bolt-on to windows sound recorder so that the modem can be selected as the output device rather than the headphone or speakers.????
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
windows xp, preferably this should work with 98+ but not essential.