I am looking for a business problem definition engine for a management consultancy.
**This would involve:
1) Coming up with a good model for defining a problem
2) A software implementation of the model to enable the consultancy to define its client's specific problem.
The bidder needs to research on various problem definition models, figure out the best one & ultimately implement it as a software.
It's more important to get a good model than a fancy software/user interface.
Please give a short summary of how you plan to solve this, as a part of your bid.
Please let me know if you need more details for this project, so that I can add the relevant information.
Few more details:
1) The first few items to be entered should include client information e.g. name, business definition, industry etc.
2) If this proves to be too wide a problem, you may choose these 5 industries, and base the software definition on them: Software services, Consumer Electronics, Real Estate, Financial Services, one more of your choice
3) Please let me know if you have any questions.