A few years ago, I had a custom e-commerce shopping system built using PHP and MySQL. It runs great, but never got documented, and now the people who built the software have gone out of business. So, I am in need of three things:
1. Document the existing code both for any other programmer that might need to touch the code again, and for me (an overview for a non-technical person).
2. Provide a step-by-step list of what needs to be done to setup the software on a new host. I eventually plan on selling this software to someone else, and would need to be able to provide him with these instructions.
3. Clean up the code where appropriate. I'm not sure if any of the code is just plain "bad" - but if it is as you are going through it, then you would make changes to make it better.
4. Install an affiliate software program that I purchased. It would need to integrate with the shopping cart like any standard piece of affiliate software script - but I can't do it, and neither will the company I purchased from, because the code is not documented.
1) Complete set of documentation - including everything mentioned above.
2) Step-by-step list for how to install the software from scratch on a new web host.
3) A working and tested version with the affiliate software included.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
The program runs on Linux using PHP and MySQL