We are company operting the in the semiconductor domain. Our website is available in English ( [[url removed, login to view]] ).
You have to generate the Japanese version of this site. You will not have to work on the design part, because same design can be copied, only the contents are to be translated into Japanese.
The site have about 10 pages.
You must have:
- Good expertise in Japaneses language
- Experience in developing Japanese sites ( show the previous work).
- Some exposure to semiconductor industry.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).