**Our Current Standing:**
**We have the CURL script to log into any kind of http or https servers. Now we need an action URL for [url removed, login to view] that’s all. The main part is getting the action URL where we will submit the username and password from the user end.**
1. We need a script which can login to the [url removed, login to view] and can retrieve the data.
Under the FedEx account of the customer in [url removed, login to view] you can see the open invoices. Every invoice consists of many shipments (each one has unique tracking number). We need to try and dispute every shipment that was late to arrive or was sent to a FedEx location.
2. The most important in this project, is the connection to FedEx servers and issuing the dispute option if the shipment was late or shipped to a FedEx location. After the dispute, FedEx will immediately change the amount of the invoice online, we will need to show it to the customer and send him invoice for our services.
We are skilled in programming and need someone that can work with us to complete this ASAP. Again, the main part is the action URL. If you are available via MSN, Yahoo IM its even better.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).