I have a database in MySQL on Linux. I want a scheduled export of information from the database to be formatted as a CSV file that is then sent to a remote system using FTP.
You will need to do the following:
1) Setup the query and batch that downloads the data
2) Format the data as a CSV file
3) Connect to a remote system
4) Upload the file
5) Send an email that the file was uploaded
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).