I have developed a new application and I need to build an installation setup for it.
The application is written in [url removed, login to view] and utilises a number of Add-On dll's. The DB engine is SQL express.
What i need is for someone to write me an installation setup routine which will do the following:
1) Check for available disk space - 50 Meg.
2) Check for .NET Version 2 framework.
If not found then this must be installed off the installation
media CD. The install should be done in silent mode.
3) Check for SQL Express 2005. If not found then this must be
installed off the installation media. The installl should be
done using defaults and in silent mode.
4) Once SQL is installed, then the DB should be copied from
the media and attached to SQL Express.
5) Other files also need to be copied and 1 DLL registered.
6) Create the program files folder and copy all the runtime files
into the new application folder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP SP2 and above