I would like for someone to create a 1 landing page for our website at [url removed, login to view] We are going to offer DVDs absolutely free to the public so the landing page should be a sales advertisement that entices people to register in order to view the available titles. There is no cost to register, but we do want to force people to sign up for our email list to. There will be hundreds and hundreds of titles that people can pick from. Every single title will be sold at $0.00 purchase price. Splash page should Consist of Many sample images, and suggested retail prices. We can provide you a list of titles if needed. You should know enough about OS Commerce to be able to not only design and insert the landing page as the home page, but also update our shipping module, and membership module. The home page should not allow people to view any of the items without entering at least a name, and email address. As for shipping people will pay $6.95 for the first DVD and $1.85 for each additional DVD after the First
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jan 1, 2010 3:24:00 AM:
Please respond to all questions I'll be picking a bidder within the next 24 - 48 hours.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jan 28, 2010 11:41:00 AM:
Please let us know if you are still interested. We were delayed on this project, but are ready to move forward.