Multiple bidders will be selected. We anticipate a heavy volume of translation work into Bangla and want to evaluate bidders for the task. We will pay US$ 10 to each shortlisted bidder. Include details of your education and experience in your US$10 bid so that we may shortlist you. Here are the 10 lines you'll need to translate:
1. Data buffering is the process in which the data to be written to the CD is stored in a temporary location before being sent to the CD-R/RW drive.
2. All CD-R/RW drives absolutely require that data written to the CD be streamed to the drive in one continuous flow.
3. If this data stream is interrupted, for any reason, the potential for the drive to essentially 'run out' of data is very high.
4. When the drive runs out of data, a buffer underrun occurs and the disc is usually rendered unusable.
5. This is why data is usually buffered before it is sent to the drive.
6. This buffering allows the software to account for small changes in the data stream, which may be caused by any number of external factors.
7. There are many things the user may do to help avoid buffer underruns.
8. When files are first written to a new hard drive, they are stored sequentially.
9. Essentially, the entire file is written from start to finish, in one contiguous area of the drive.
10. As a hard drive is continuously used, files are constantly being added and deleted, freeing up space in previously written areas.
You must type the 10 sentences(given above) in a Bangla font in a Word file and send it to us. If you won't be including the PDF( with the Bangla font embedded), include the fonts too.
Kindly ensure that there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes in your translation.