Details of this auction are somewhat confidential but here are the main aspects of what will be needed:
1. I will recieve an e-mail with customer information, including order numbers, payment amounts, etc..
2. E-mail needs to be intercepted and information needs to be gathered (I can setup an e-mail forwarder to forward these e-mails to a new e-mail address if necessary)
3. Once customer information is recieved the program needs to artificially log in to a HTTPS (secure) connection with the provided username and password, make a purchase, and wait for purchase confirmation.
4. Once the purchase confirmation is recieved it needs to use that information to login to another area, and automatically edit a few settings which are edited through their website.
5. Once the settings are changed the program needs to login to a new area (login is the main popup window where you put in username and password in internet explorer, etc..)
6. Once logged in the program must go into a few things, add some text, add a username and password and submit it.
7. Then it must login with the new username and password in a new area again just like step 6. Once in it needs to load up a few links which are pop ups, it needs to pick a file and click go.
8. It must edit a file to the new specifications and save it.
9. Then it must login with FTP, upload the new file along with some more files/directories which do not need to be changed.
10. Once that is done it needs to e-mail a confirmation e-mail to the original customer from step 1.
11. It needs to add a successful run into a order log if successful, depending what product it needs to let me know that I need to do some stuff by hand in the work que log, also a process log should be viewable so a total of 3 logs.
Error checking/parseing is required, I need to be able to monitor the logs of each process and if there is an error I need to know where that error occured and what kind, etc...
I will need tech support for this as I anticipate variables may cause errors as they always do in programming.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
I have a few options, I can run this in windows or through website, PHP (where I would goto /[url removed, login to view], login, and set it up to run and see logs, etcc). Web would be nice but if it needs to be run through windows instead of on the web that is ok.