I need a software program that will be installable onto a PDA (HP IPAQ) and will:
1) Collect patients name, address, hospital number, date of birth etc
2)Collect Cancer type diagnosis (there is official World Health Organisation (WHO) ICD-9 codes and lists for this
3) collect tumour staging (there is a TNM staging system which is internationally recognised) Try the UICC
4) Collect speech capture if possible up to several hours on the PDA
5) the PDA will dock with my pc or with secretaries pc and data downloaded to pc
6) if speech collection is possible, then encryption and data sent between my pc and secretary pc via internet
7) secretary types up data files and letters for each patient
8) data is simultaneously collected for use and audit ie how many patients seen over last year with diagnosis x or how many patients seen over age 50 or how many female paitients with breast cancer etc etc
9) should be compatable with windows 2000 or 2002
10) May be possible to network if expanded
11) long data file is collected, for each patient, which holds the patients history or records , for each attendance
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 and XP