Hi, I run seminars for high school students in Melbourne Australia on things like memory and speed-understanding. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] These sites have info on what I do My problem is that I need managed my leads/sales better, at present I am embarrassed to admit that I use excel spreadsheets. I've looked at CRM options, and they seem good, but with all of them: - there is lots of customising - they seem quite expensive Given these two factors, I'm interested in potentially using joomla or just php to get something happening. I've put details below of requirements. One thing that is VERY important is high email deliverability. I saw Joomla has an add-on to aweber, maybe that is a solution. Icontact has good email deliverability. I need a solution that ensures this will occur. Look forward to hearing from you Daniel
Collect names from different sites
Email segments of the list based on data (eg year level, school etc)
Enable the sequence to change based on what the student does. Eg - if student
Easily mail merge from the list
Manage siblings (brother/sister of students)
Connect schools list with student list
Put all emails we send to them, and they send to us on each person's record (CRM)
schools process (see that tab)
Enable multiple telemarketers to follow-up schools and students
Enable people to access database from remote locations
Event calendar for seminars - that integrates with autoresponders and sequenced actions (eg send confirmation letters 7 days before an event, call 1 day before an event etc)
Booking system for phone appointments
Manage instalment payments
Update the year level of each student yearly
Enable online registrations and offline (phone) registrations
Link Parent to Student - they each have separate email addresses but they are linked together (as are siblings)
Take bookings online - coupons etc, functionality as per [url removed, login to view]
High email deliverability
Sequenced actions - eg after they get on the list on day +1, send an email, on day +2, assign someone to make a call, on day +5, send a mailout etc
Sequenced actions modes: mailout (crucial), phonecall (crucial), email (crucial), bulk sms (crucial), fax (crucial), voice broadcast (nice), progress check (crucial)
Manage this process: email list, then mail remainder who do not register from email sent, then call remainder who do not register from mailout
Manage multiple telemarketers calling schools
Reporting - stats based on actions people have taken
Show products/services each student has signed up for - and use that as the basis for future sequenced actions
Segment list from telemarketing (or at any stage) - lead1, lead2, lead3 etc
Put dates for follow-up, and remind each person
Allow manage to assign tasks to other people on a project
Follow-up can be used for payment - eg when payments are not made
Facilitate the following tables
Schools - Keeps track of all schools you deal with
Contacts - keeps track of the different contacts you have at schools.
Students - Keeps track of all students registered, not registers, attended, not attended, etc.
Seminars - Keeps track of the seminars
Data - This table would be used to make the relationship between students, schools, and seminars.
Enable all functionality at [url removed, login to view] (login/pwd is admin/dandobes4)
- We call schools, and schools agree to take free passes for their students/parents to attend a free 90 min seminar
- We also provide schools with a free full day seminar pass to build the relationship with the school
- Every day or so, we take all schools who have said "yes" to an excel spreadsheet which we email to mailhouse to send passes to those schools
- Students register for seminars online or by calling us
- (Some) Students attend 90 min seminars, and some then purchase products/seminars
- Would be great to see all the students over time from a school who have attended seminars and left feedback, and link that to the teacher contact
- We need to update the year level of each student each year
- Data gets big... there's around 2000 students who come to free seminars each year
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Already have part of it developed in php. Joomla possibly.