The purpose of this project is to allow an individual to download instructions on how to make a paper airplane. The customer will use their personal printer to print the paper airplane design and instructions. On the MODEL PAGE, lines will be printed on one piece of printer paper (front and back sides) to guide the customer where to make the folds. Each paper airplane’s MODEL PAGE will consist of a design inspired by military aircraft, insects, spacecraft/robots, etc The design will be printed on the MODEL PAGE with the folding lines, so that when folded, the finished product looks like an airplane, insect, spaceship, etc The design will be in OUTLINE FORM ONLY so that the person who constructs the paper airplane will be able to use markers, crayons, paints, etc to color the design any way they wish, much like a coloring book. In addition to the MODEL PAGE additional INSTRUCTION PAGES will be printed to guide the customer on how to construct the paper airplane. Each individual step will be represented by a DIAGRAM and written instructions (English). Note: if you have trouble with English language, I will be happy to assist. The INSTRUCTION PAGES must be detailed in a one step at a time style so that a child will be able to construct the airplane. Directions on how to print the MODEL PAGE will be included in the INSTRUCTION PAGES. Each individual design or PROJECT (MODEL PAGE and associated INSTRUCTION PAGES) must be a separate .pdf file. The .pdf file representing the PROJECT must be viewable/printable to anyone with the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Thumbnail images of each completed PROJECT WITH COLORS FILLED IN must be provided for marketing purposes DEMO MODEL. The thumbnail images will be put on a web page to demonstrate how a completed project could potentially look. I also need the .pdf file with used to create the DEMO MODEL.
Complete Specifications can be found in the [url removed, login to view] Folder/ Project [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete a PDF file for each project (MODEL PAGE and INSTRUCTION PAGES and unique design) so that the PROJECT can be easily downloaded from the internet and the PROJECT can easily be viewed with the free copy of Adobe Reader with a home computer.
2) Create a thumbnail image of each completed project in an attractive pose for marketing and demonstrations purposes. The image must be suitable for viewing over the internet. The thumbnail will show a completed PROJECT with color.
3) Complete a PDF file for the thumbnail image DEMO MODEL similar to the PROJECT PDF files.
4.) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
1. The PROJECT PDF Files need to be viewable by anyone running a free version of Adobe reader. The more compatible with older versions the better.
2. Thumbnail images of the PROJECT should be viewable with majority of IE and Netscape browsers