- Develop server-side code that converts a .ppt file into a .jpg file, such that when a user uploads a .ppt file the code will convert it into .jpg format and store it in a folder (folder 1).
- Set up a simple php web form on my server that allows a user to upload a .ppt file (so that code can be tested)
- Code must be set up and working on my hosting account for deliverable to be considered completed
- Code must be well commented
- Must support multi threading
- Include clear instructions how to install code on other hosting accounts
1. The .jpg output file must be store in a folder (folder1)
2. The original .ppt file should be stored in a separate folder (folder2)
3. Code location should be in a separate folder (folder3)
4. set .jpg output size to approximately 100KB (ideally this would be variable)
5. .jpg output filename must be the same as the name of the uploaded .ppt file
6. Only one .ppt slide can be uploaded at a time
- Hosting account is from Site5.com. You will get full ftp, cpanel, and shell access (please note that server does not run Java Virtual Machine)
- Project timeline is one week plus 3 days to debug code after testing
- There is a possibility for additional follow-on work if project is completed successfully
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).