Encerrado

Registration app

I need an orphan sponsorship application very similar to: [url removed, login to view] Every time the page is loaded, a random profile is selected from the database. I have an excel file with all the information of the orphans. The application MUST include (but not limited to): - picture enlargement - search-able with gender and age - browse through profiles to select an orphan to sponsor - when orphan selected, the exact same procedures must be followed as the reference website given above - the credit card transactions will be done through [url removed, login to view] - information should be submitted to me for verification via email - Donor should receive an email thanking them and that they will be contacted within the next 24 hours - once information submitted by donor, they are prompted to a referral page to tell their family and friends to also sponsor with their personal message included with our pretexted message. Colour scheme should be similar to "[url removed, login to view]" Payments will be made in two parts, 25% upon approval of excel database searchability and viewing the information in html, and the remaining 75% upon approval of the working and tested successful application.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

the application must work on all internet browsers and look the same.

Habilidades: PHP

Ver mais: www referral code, website age verification, registration complete, new hire procedures, new hire credit, need a translation app, hire a app coder, credit card referral, complete registration, browse translation, to include but not limited to, include but not limited to, hire an app coder, app coder for hire, web app translation, registration app, hire app coder, family picture, excel to app, excel app, enlargement , App translation, app registration, registration software install, working hours registration

Acerca do Empregador:
( 11 comentários ) Mississauga, Canada

ID do Projeto: #3057288