We need a device that is much like the RFID technology that is currently on the market.
We need the tags to be small and attachable to everyday products
We need the reader to be small enought that it can be attached to the keychain or carried in pocket or handbag. Or we need a software application that can be ported to a cell phone to read the tag.
The reader need to be small and portable and it needs to be able to read the tags from any position within at least a 5-10 meter radius.
Additionally we would like a companion program that can personlize tags.
We will consider same project in 2D barcodes with a cell/mobile phone as a reader(downloadable software)
· Cheap or affordable
· Easy to use & program
The Problem details
1. The size of the tags should be around the size of a quarter or alittle bigger, the reader must be able to read the tags from any position and with at least 5 meter radius. The ID tags need special ID’s that should be easily programmable by a user friendly program. And lastly the reader need to be small and portable.
2. We need the schematic of how these two devices are connected.
3. After it is connected, we need the source code that can be used to test out this device if it is working correctly or not. The code must output a high logic for pin 7 of port B whenever a tag or object is detected by the detection unit. The code must be written with comments explaining the code
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).