Develop a Parser and syntactical analizer in Scheme for a Reduced Arithmetic Expression Language. Must include source files and a report. The report is to be 5-10 pages, and will include:
1) Requirements: in plain English describe what the interpretor for the arithmetic expression does
2) Design Issues: regular expressions for scanner, the grammar and what transformation were required to bring it to a LL(1) and be able to apply the RD parsing generation algorithm, etc.
3) Implementation Issues: data structures used, main modules of your code
4) User manual
There is a attached powerpoint file that may be helpfull.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).