We are looking to do a basic, low-cost, advertising driven, easy to use yard sale website on the web 2.0 philosophy. The website will help to match yard seller and buyer. The seller will find a free place to advertise is yard sale. It can add picture + a video to support is sale. The buyer will find an easy website. He will be able to use a map (google) to quickly look, by date, by category, by area planned yard sale. A good website will be [url removed, login to view] for the map system. The buyer could subscribe to newsletter and receive, weekly, the full list of sale. A special note, The seller can change his sale date for some reasons as forecast rain. In this case, I new email will be sent to buyer if buyer selected the specific seller to advise of new date. • The website includes a Blog + forum +Sitemap + tools for users. • Website has to manage many languages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 25, 2007 10:13:11 AM:
Hi, I removed the Expert Garantee condition. Reason: note enough good quality/price bid have been posted. Luc
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 2, 2007 6:22:15 AM:
Hi, I extend the bid price by 6 days. I still expect better price/quality bid. It also provide 6 more days to work on your price, if you decide to move down. Thanks for your understanding, Luc
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 14, 2007 12:48:01 PM:
Hi, Sorry for this delay to communicate. I am in a city where internet seems like water in the desert. (though to find) Thanks all of you for your participation and your bids. I know that you spent a lot of time and energy. However, we decide to move forward with one coder. This coder will receive a different email. Thanks again, Luc
2.1. PHP / HTML 2.2. MySQL 2.3. Typo3 2.4. Web designer 2.5. Provide web designer for basic design 2.6. Draw basic logo for category, and other.