Develop an Outsourcing marketplace and install it on a web server.
*The site is a reverse auction site, focused on services (not products). Features should be similar to freelancer auction sites, with several additions/modifications as listed below.*
1. Fully featured site, similar to leading freelancer sites.
2. Subscribers will be paying subscriptions fees in several levels.
3. Project includes unique web design, which should be suggested by the coder and agreed upon.
4. Payment integration is required, for several payment mechanisms such as PayPal, [url removed, login to view], etc.
5. Site should be up and running on 1, Feb, 2004 or earlier.
6. Site must include all necessary security measures.
7. A one year warranty for "bugs/fixes" is to be included in the proposal.
**Required additions/modifications to standard solutions:**
1. Categories should include up to 4 levels of sub-categories. This must be flexible and determined easily through admin interface (for example: one category may have three sub-categories, another category may have two sub-categories, and one of those sub-categories has three sub-sub-categories).
2. Each category/sub-category may have a moderator. His/her CV and photo will be shown, and the user will be able to write messages to him/her.
3. Admin will be able to get an income report per category, sub-categories, sub-sub-categories, etc. This report will both include commissions on projects and subscription fees for subscribers.
4. Each payment from a certain subscriber (coder, provider) will be distributed among up to four pre-defined accounts, according to pre-defined percentages.
Brief documentation explaining database structure and how to perform easy modifications is a plus.
Messageboards, bulk email utilities, backup, etc. are a plus.
*We are also open for bids on the hosting solution for this site by the bidders, but this cost should be listed separately.*
1) Complete and fully-functional working site as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (apart from a third party software that will be the basis of this work).
3) Legal license to use the third party software on our site.
4) One year warranty, to be included in the price.
1. Solution should be based on an existing software solution, which is fully debugged and is installed on the web (we would examine the site). You must have a valid license to sell us this software + your modifications!
2. Code must run fast.
3. The ability to run the site on a local computer (Windows XP) for debugging and reviewing purposes is a plus (but not mandatory).
Any standard Web server technology (Winodows NT, Linux) is Ok.
Browsers from Explorer/Netscape 4.x and up.