Require Course Outline and Full materials including instructor notes/guides, lab exercises with answers to teach following course:
Structured Systems Analysis and Design
Duration: 5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Summary: This course provides immediately useable tools and techniques in the latest methods structures system analysis, requirements analysis, definition, specification and design including use of both Data Flow and Warnier Diagrams, etc., through the development process, and user/client-direct implementation technologies.
Audience: This course is designed for information systems managers, project leaders, systems analysts, programmers quality assurance personnel, user/client liason personnel, and anyone who is, or will be, involved with systems planning, analysis, requirements definition, design and development of information systems.
- Systems initiation and planning
- Analysis tools and techniques
- Requirements analysis and definition
- Software requirements specification
- External or functional system design considerations
- Defining and designing data
- Internal or technical systems design
- Real world situations
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are also 4 other course material sets need in areas like:
Structured Systems Analysis and Design,
Structured Program Design and Development Workshop,
Logical Data Modeling,
Business Process Reengineering
which may be offered to the winning bidder
4) Require Course Outline and Full materials including instructor notes/guides, lab exercises with answers to teach following course: