We currently have a Microsoft SBS Server 2003 and have the OPK Tools installed with the Windows XP source (Home and Pro editions). We then have the new PCs built and we connect them to the network and boot from the OEM Pre-Install CD with either a floppy disk or USB drive for them to connect to the server. It creates the partitions and installs the OS and then installs a few of the windows updates.
What we need the bidder to do:
* Re-do our Windows XP OEM pre-installs so they work fine with the Home editions and Pro editions. They need to include our OEM branding, all the latest windows updates and a few programs such as Adobe Reader all to be installed automatically and unattended.
* We also need the same implementation for the above but for all versions of Microsoft Windows Vista. Again it should have our company branding and any available windows updates.
What you should be able to do is to test the implementations on your own hardware and then provide me with the solution including all the files. I can arrange a FTP location for you to upload the files (large files are fine).
Please only bid if you have good previous knowledge of the Windows OEM pre-install environment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Server 2003 SBS