Attached is a word document, the contents of which we need to put on our current wiki. The existing page is at:
<[url removed, login to view]:_Using_the_String_Encryption_API>
The word document represents a change from the "Creating Encrypted Resource" header down to "Obfuscating the DES Key and Init Vector".
Between these sections, the new content should be inserted and/or updated. There are some rules you must follow when working on our wiki:
1) All code must be encased in pre-tags. The code sections must be modified so that they are not wider then the text. Modifications you make to the code must be syntatically correct.
2) The ariticle must be tested for correct formatting in IE6, IE7 and Firefox. Note, if you code is not formatted to a correct width, it will break the format. Insure you have code at the correct width!
3) Images in the document must be uploaded to the wiki and included in the article.
We will provide a login to the wiki on bid acceptance. The document is attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).