I need someone to manually go through the sheet that I have attached and do the following. You may download the file here. [url removed, login to view] 1. Run an internet search for each of the company names for the media related companies. 2. If you find the company name make sure it is related to some sort of a media company. I.E. Distributor, Producer, Director, If it is not a media related company please highlight in red. 3. Fill in any contact details that are missing including emails. You may have to view the source code of the contact page to get this information. There about 40,000 files that need to be updated. Would like daily updates on progress made.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Dec 6, 2009 11:26:31 PM:
If you would like to see the file please go here to download on rapidshare. [url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Dec 13, 2009 12:19:59 AM:
We have added the file that needs to be updated to RAC so that you may view.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Dec 14, 2009 4:46:00 PM:
I am going to be choosing a bidder within the next 24 hours on this project.
Please confirm the following information.
Delivery time on the project.
Please estimate how many records you can do manually per day and agree that you will send all updated records daily so that they can be used without waiting an extended period of time for the entire job. I will release funds gradually as the job is being completed.
Please confirm that you are going to do this manually without the use of any software.
Email addresses must be obtained where available even if you have to view the source code of the contact webpage to obtain the information.
You must also obtain phone numbers, fax numbers, website addresses, and physical mailing addressses where available.