**We need a project manager to ensure that approximately 15 web design projects get completed successfully. I suspect that this will require around 4 hours of work per day. This will last for one month (30 days). Please place your bids accordingly.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - PLEASE ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR CV ALONG WITH YOUR BID!**
1. Excellent levels of written and spoken French. Candidate must be able to receive project specifications and modifications requests in French before assigning or supplying the information to the developers.
2. Must be able to receive and place telephone calls with clients and developers in both French and English (infrastructure provided).
3. Good general knowledge of web design and development (HTML, PHP, MySQL, ASP, graphic design, Flash, etc…). Must be able to directly perform minor modifications to work if required.
4. Must have a stable work environment, be highly available and equipped with a high speed internet connection.
5. High Personal Integrity - All candidates must demonstrate the highest degree of personal and moral integrity.
**Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:**
1. Receive orders, project scope and supporting documents
2. Locate, review and contract work to developers (via RAC and email/telephone)
3. Receive modifications, translate from French to English (if necessary) and work with the developers to ensure they get completed successfully within budget and timeframe
4. Handle and respond to general client requests by telephone, fax or email
5. Maintain a simple log of production costs per project
6. Ensure final products meet and integrate with organizational requirements for quality and general duty of care
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).