New (Cloned from Windows Driver) Video Capture Card Linux Driver (branded) with Service that streams the individual video channels as simulated 128-bit code protected IP cameras using mp4 compression.
Service should run from boot before login (text login). The service will also stream 2-way audio from up to 4 standard sound cards. The service should also stealth all network ports and sync system time/date with free internet time server.
Each video frame size being streamed will be shrunk by 40 pixels and the bottom 40 pixels will be the status bar.
The status bar shows: Date/Time stamp, Channel Number, location number, Channel Name, and logo -- as shown in example image. Background of bar should be skinable by PNG image file and logo is PNG image file.
Date/Time/Channel #/location # -- in LCD type font.
Channel Name in font that is similar to arial but with caps and small caps (no lowercase... lowercase shows as a smaller cap. letter)
Settings screen with all settings including individual channel frame rates, channel name, etc.
Video Capture Card Information:
16 video channels
32 video channels
Resolution (to driver specs) (720x480, 704x480, 352x240)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition. A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, etc.)
4) Free of back-doors, spy-ware, mal-ware, virus, branding, hidden code, etc.
5) Installer functions exact to original.
6) Driver Name: M58-SVR-VIDIP
7) Driver Compatible with all Cards supported by original
8) Must meet complete description as listed in bid request
9) Must run on RedHat Linux
10) Self-contained Software (no vm, etc.)