Schedule multiple videos to play automatically in full screen mode without operator intervention.
1. play a video (or powerpoint file) in full screen mode for the selected time period - start day/time end day/time -
2. hibernate the pc and turn off the screen at end of video and resume when the next video is scheduled to play.
3. simple user interface (spreadsheet like) - with columns to show start date/time: end date/time: file name
4. PC will not have a keyboard or mouse attached - startup (reboot) - will startup the program to begin playing the videos.
5. Videos are 10-30 mb and can be in most popular formats (user supplied) -
6. Licence expiration date - I need a system that will require the user to contact our company to extend the license. - (open to suggestions on this) -- or a program that will simply erase the software after a given time period.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP to utilize media player or other popular video players -