I am looking for someone to design a kind of shopping site for 5-6 products via hyperlinks- nothing too complicated!
it would have to include an option to display a users' language dependant on where they are in the world, would you be interested in such a thing?
send me examples of your previous work
the website that i am proposing will be to suggest divx related products and software.
the other features i hope to include will be:
1. Language preset by IP- So where a user comes from a certain country, the language specific to that country will appear.
2. A global list of countries will appear (list/map). the user will select their country and the appropriate text file and language will appear. i will have an individual template in english and will be able to change the text between the metatags in to other languages as they become available and upload them accordingly. there must also be a feature for a certain country to 'act' as though it were another country. For instance '.co' to "act as" '.ar'. does that make sense?
3. i would also like a feature where i can log into the site and make adjustments to text, hyperlinks, "act as" etc.
Let me know if you have any questions,
thanks in advance,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
it can be any