Please see a brief description below. Attached are screenshots of what we need and the URL for the current database download. If you have to ask questions like "How do I get around the startup screen" Then you should not be bidding because you don't know Access!
1) Any changes to the SQL structure will need a script to update the live database
2) We attempted to do the screens with Infragistics NetAdvantage Volume 2 ScheduleX controls but have not had any luck .We don’t care how these forms work but they need to look very similar to the pictures below, using subforms or whatever. If you want to use the controls I can send download locations and a developer license for them.
3) This is part 1 of a 20 step project and if you are a quick coder with quality work you will get a LOTmore work from my company
4) Part of some of these objects are already created
5) Employee Schedule Report is needed
6) This needs to be bug free and ready to drop in to the database, meaning any Switchboard changes, data additions or changes need to be fully documented with a rollout document and scripts
7) You will need to work with us until we are 100% satisfied that the scheduling system is no longer buggy and works correctly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Access XP, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000 clients