Create Sage Line 50 v9 invoices from a Microsoft Access Database Query using VBA
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Using Microsoft Access VBA, query a table and using the information from the query, create Invoices (including invoice detail lines) directly within Sage Line 50 v9, using either an ODBC or API connection.
5) Create a report of successful and unsuccessful invoices, and produce a list of any errors, so that the errors can be corrected and the VBA project ran again.
Windows 2000 and Windows XP
Microsoft Access 2000
Sage Line 50 v9