1. the query would be a dynamic query, depending on if the use chooses to format ranges for one lesson or for more than one lesson at a time.
query - sort by lessonid - problemcatgory, segment, skilllevel, item number
item number is what needs to be counted and formatted into arange
2. items will be taken from one ms access database and put into another ms access database.
3. after the user selects the path to the first database, i want to display its fields in a listview (i've already completed this part). then the user can click on the lesson number or type in the lesson number to format its question range, or the user can choose to select all lessons (checkbox).
3. after all the formatting, there will be a button to verify that the item number count matches the range.
4. there will also be another button to verify that there aren't any skipped or duplicate lesson orders in tblLesson ([url removed, login to view]).
5. finally, i want to display the new formated ranges in a flex grid.
i've included two databases. [url removed, login to view] is where you get the item number from to be formated into a range. the other database is where the formated range would go. it has to be broken up into categories: by lesson, then problem category, then segment, then skill level.
ex. of how to format itemnumber into a range: 1,2,3,5,7,8,9
the range would be: 1-3,5,7-9
i know this sounds very confusing, so please email me back if you have any questions. i am willing to pay 50 -100, but can you give me an estimate of how much it would cost. also, i would need this by the end of the work week. thanks so much. please reply.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).