**Description**: A Windows utility program that retrieves information from a running instance of Adobe Acrobat and stores it in an ODBC database.
1. Program displays a form containing a grid array, and a button titled "Retrieve".
2. Grid array links to a table in a SQL Server DB via ODBC and displays 10 records from table.
3. Table columns are FilePath (256 char string) , PageNum (Integer), Note (256 char string).
4. User can scroll the array to any record in table.
5. Clicking "Retrieve" button transfers PDF file path and current page number from Acrobat to current row in grid array.
6. Program is written in Visual Basic.
7. Program utilizes Adobe Acrobat SDK available at [url removed, login to view]
8. Program uses IAC (Interapplication Communication) to communicate with Acrobat.
9. External documentation: none required.
10. Internal documentation: Basic functionality of each subroutine and function and their parameters described in comment lines, plus at least one comment line per every 10 lines of code.
11. Hungarian naming convention used for variables and constants.
1. To get the filename use '[url removed, login to view]()' to get the PDDoc for the PDF in the active viewer, then use '[url removed, login to view]()' to get the filename.
2. To get the current page number for the active viewer use '[url removed, login to view]()'.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).