I need to add some features to a application that we had created using one of RAC coders.
There is a feature where the application grabs the customers photo within our POS program.
1. Once the photo is viewable in the preview of the card print area there is a place where we can currently move the image left/right/up or down and we'd like to also add a feature where we can lighten or darken the image before printing to the ID CARD.
2. If possible, I'd like to be able to round the pictures edges to get away from the hard corners.
3. I'd like to also add 2 fields that will print the current date and a expiration date which is based on the current date.
For instance, in the admin area I would like to be able to select a numerical value such as 365 which represent days to add to the print date to calculate a expiration date. To print these fields need to be selected in the radio selection in the admin area, just as all the other printable fields are selected.
4. Currently when the application is opened we have to select a drop down to select a previously created template.
I would like to be able to select the default template in the admin area.
And when the program opens, this template is already loaded as a default.
5. Currently when the application is clicked on to open a password box opens where as if no password is entered the application opens to the employee level area where there are no admin rights.
I would prefer that the actual program open to employee level when the icon is clicked to open the app, then within the employee area there should be a password box that will allow admin access to open if the correct pass is entered.
The password feature is already created just not in the correct area as explained.
6. Customers are found by entering either last name, first name, or customer id number. After entering the last name, or Id number we HAVE to click on the "Go" button to allow the application to find results to choose from. We would like to be able to hit the Enter Key once the last name, customer number etc is entered, instead of having to use the mouse.
Application is working, just needs to ave add ons.
I will be sending 2 zips, one with the appl info , the other with the install package just incase you need both
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 25, 2008 10:01:52 AM:
A more recent version of the software has been uploaded. The previous version did not work with my barcode and wanted to get the latest to you.