**PROGRAM SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED IN VISUAL BASIC**
You are to write a program that will analyse the contents and generate a report based upon any Microsoft Access database that the user selects. The program is to automatically include the date and time when the report is generated within the report itself.
The user is to be able to:
* Select any Microsoft Access database desired.
* Customise the contents of the report to be selected directly via the provided interface without directly typing any of the report contents.
* Cancel and reconfigure any of the above, all within a single run of the program.
* See a copy of the report on screen and to send it to a printer if required.
* Configure the page layout of the report at runtime and see it in a print preview mode, prior to printing.
* Be allowed to name the report when saving it to disc.
* Reload the database file and to be able to cancel or reconfigure any previously chosen choices.
Therefore the program is to generate a report detailing various facets of the selected Microsoft Access database, detailed on the basis of user selections made. Having saved this report the user is to be able to save the settings chosen for the report to a seperate settings file. The user should in summary be able to generate a report that can detail any combination of the aspects of a database that has been selected. Because of the ability to save a variety of settings files the user can then generate other reportsfor a given database from different settings file or indeed generate a variety of reports using different databases but based on a single settings file.
Finally you are required to design a solution to the following: Any given report is clearly associated with a particular database and a particular set of user choices or options that form the basis of the content of it. You are to allow the user to reload the set of user choices so that they can either be cancelled or reconfigured.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).