[url removed, login to view] the application "Assignment Grader" from the specifications given to you on page [url removed, login to view], programming assignment # 5, Using the RadioButton Control and Global Variables. Store the solution in a folder named "Assignment Grader" in your LastnameLab4 folder. When you are finished with the exercise, run your application with the following test data. Capture the run-time form with the calculated final grade with a printscreen and paste it into a Word file (just once with one set of test data is enough). Name the word file Documentation and store it within the "Assignment Grader" folder. The final grade should be displayed as an integer, without any decimal places. You may round to the nearest integer value.
2. design and write a program that accepts two sets of (x,y) coordinates,(x1,y1) and (x2,y2), and then calculates and displays the slope and y intercept of the line that intersects the two coordinates. use numeric up down controls to limit the coordinates to integer values between 0 and 20
3. write a valid visual [url removed, login to view] expression for Automobile Loan Payment formula in the project developed in this chapter. (vb.net by shelly cashman, quasney complete concepts and techniques), If you developed the Automobile Loan Payment application in this chapter, place the expression in your code as a substitute for the use of the pmt function. be sure to use any data type conversions necessary to conform to the restricitions of the option strict on statement. test the change to be sure that you obtain the same results as the pm function.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Code is needed before Sunday oct 10....
windows xp home edition....