This is an assignment that I have been working on all week, and can get it to run properly. It has to be done using Visual Basic.NEt. These are the specifications.
Design and develop of project to assign a letter grade to a student's Assignment based on a test score and other criteria.
* Use a NumericUpDown control to allow the instructor's assistant to enter a test score between 0 and 100.
* Use a group of RadioButton controls to determine the grade on Extra Credit Project #1: None (0 points), Average (3 point bonus), Above average (5 point bonus).
* Use a second group of RadioButton controls to select whether a student handed in the assignment on time, with the default being On Time. The other choices are 1 to 2 days late (5 point penalty) and more than 2 days late (automatic score of 0).
* Display the final total grade in a read-only TextBox control. Use global variables to keep track of which RadioButton control is checked before determining the final grade.
This is what the user interface will look like, I just need the correct code to make it run.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
This needs to run on Microsoft Visual [url removed, login to view]