Win Service (running before login)
Setting Form (exe file) gets settings for what should be the settings (network, list of log files, username, network adapter to use, (if wireless, preferred wireless router, WAP or WPA code), Win Username & code, etc) and each feature can be enabled/disabled individually.
Automatically check if user is logged in, get pc’s IP address, mask, gateway, dns, & the WAN IP address from the selected network adapter. Then ping the gateway, ping the WAN IP, ping a website. Verify network cable connected, verify network connection enabled. If wireless adapter, check if connected to preferred WLAN. Then write diag file. If any of the settings differ, change, reconnect, & start process again in 60secs. Place all ports on stealth. Selectable port opening, both directions. Disable non-selected network connections. Must also disable messenger, windows update, security center, UPnP, telnet, remote registry & remote desktop/assistance services, and windows key shortcuts (WIN-E, etc). IP will be sent through email with log files as attachments. Should then download a file off ASP website with username as filename. The info. in the file is passed to a class I will write, afterward. Also, it should disable/remove start menu & bar, task manager popup, power saver & screen saver, automatically log-in to windows account, & run a selected program (continuously verify run status -- if not running start again.) The windows key should bring up the program login form. Once logged in, the setup form pops up.
Installer must completely remove all unnecessary (selected) services and windows packaged software.
All features divided into individual classes with source code.
Attachment includes detailed information on this project and is considered this bid request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows:
A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.)
4) Deliverables include all dll classes and sub-routines source code.
5) Deliverables free of advertising, adware, spyware, virus, backdoors, branding, hidden code, etc.
6) All features divided into classes with source code.
Windows XP Pro SP2 Retail
Coded in either MS Visual Studio .net 2005 in your choice of language or RealBasic 2005