This bid is for a windows form (actually a user control) that works similar to the .NET property grid. It uses Editor (EditorAttribute) and TypeConverter (TypeConverterAttribute) to build a dynamic form for editing the public properties of an object.
The difference between the property grid and what I want is:
- for categories, I want tabs instead of a long list
- I want the elements laid out individually on the form instead of in a table
- There is an additional editor interface that I want to support (for in place editing on the form)
This bid is to create this user control that has the same basic functionality of the PropertyGrid with those exceptions.
Only bid if you are good at making attractive user interfaces.
Bidding guidelines are attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).