Bid request edited - Newer (and simpler) requirements
Since not many people have bidded on my previous requirements, I have changed the requirements. This time around, I want the following fixes and enhancements made on a different program, XTremepad (full source code inside attachment). If these bug/feature fixes are done, I would more or less be able to finish the rest of the project (to my former requirements) if the following were fixed/added:
_**A. Bug fixes
**1. Print Layout View** - If you use Word 2000 and above (I think it even applies to word 97), you will notice that under the View menu there is an option for for Print layout. This is basically what I want implemented for the system. Also, it would be nice if there could be a way to zoom in and out (something like zoom to 25%, 50%, 100% etc.)
**2. Better ruler** - Try downloading the attachment and compiling it. You would notice that its ruler is nothing more than a picture box. I would like this changed and made more useful.
**_B. New features_**
**1. Email attachment system** - this would send the message as an attactment to your default email client. For example, if you were to open mspaint, and then click File->Email, you would get the idea. Just a small add-on to this, instead of sending the entire document as a bmp, the user would also have a choice of bmp, jpeg, gif, and also rtf file format.(
**2. Direct Email sending system** - using this the user would directly be able to send (send only, not receive) email. First, it would check if the email system is properly setup (mail server, user authentication, email address, display name, etc.) It would then give the user the option of sending email as an image type (bmp/jpeg/gif) or rtf, and if rtf whether or not to include a specified font. It would then send it.
**3. Options system** - The current code (see attachment) has a provisions for a options system, but these need to be implemented.
I would also need some help if any minor bugs appears.
Note: You can chose to do selected part(s) of the project (for example the email attachment and the direct email attachment system) or the entire project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) This should run on Windows 98 / 2000 / NT / XP
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Since you may use source code available from the net, you must indicate the author of the code (also send me a copy of it or just the url).
4) I will escrow the funds after getting the winning bidder. But before finally giving the payment, I would like to see the implemented changes to make sure they work the way I want them to.
5) I would like this project done in parts, first the bug fixes. After you are done with the bug fixes, send them to me. I'll check them, and then we will move on to the New features implementations.
Also, bidders, please follow this format when submitting your bid:
_**Breakdown of the costs**
_A. Bug fixes
1. Print Layout View (US $):
2. Better ruler (US $):
B. New features
1. Email attachment system (US $):
2. Direct Email sending system (US $):
3. Options system (US $):
This must run of Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / NT / XP