I need a relatively quick visual [url removed, login to view] calculator project by Wed. Very similar to the windows calculator.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
I just need the code and the GUI in visual basic. Leave me some space so that I can mess around with the GUI's appearance
A working calculator similar to windows calculator that:
1. Will not allow me to enter any characters directly into the box. All numbers must be entered by pressing buttons on the GUI.
2. "+/-" button. changes the sign of the number in the display. Does not show a plus but doesnt show more than one negative.
3. "." button enters a decimal point in the display. any number may only have one number in the display at a time.
4. Arithmatic operations button-You must have 4 buttons, multiplication, addition, division and subtraction. Do not allow numbers to be divided by zero or allow appropriate error handling.
5. "=" Completes the previous mathmatical equation, if you hit it repeatedly it repeats the previous operation.
6. "Backspace" button deletes the rightmost number in the display.
7. "clear" button- clears all internal memory of the calculator. The program returns to the state it was started.
8. "CE" Clears the last entered number from the display. It does not clear the last operation, previous operand, ect.
--How to Test-- Try and calculate the following expressions in the calculator. All symbols, numbers and expressions correspond to pressing the buttons on the interface.
1. 1+2+3+4+5 = 15
2. 1+2-3+4-5 = -1
3. 1+2*3/4-5 =[url removed, login to view]
4. 1+2+3+4 = = = 18
5. 3+4=-5 = 2
7. 1+2+3+++4 = 10
Visual [url removed, login to view]