You have been commissioned to program a Visual Basic .NET Solution for a Clothing Store. Create a solution that will be based on the following:
• Name the Solution [url removed, login to view]
• Be sure to use relative referencing (not a hard coded path) in your application, the database, and any other supporting file. You can do that by using the [url removed, login to view] method or by placing the supporting elements in the in subdirectory and using appropriate solution design techniques.
• Incorporate [url removed, login to view] access to at least three (3) Microsoft Access data tables.
• Use at least Three (3) user input forms that allow the user to add, edit, and data delete records in the database.
• Create at least one global Module containing functions or subroutines that are used for data entry validation and any other task you wish to include. The Module should include Events, Properties, and Methods.
• Include Structured Error Handling on all forms.
• Create a nice, intuitive, user interface with a full menu structure.
• Create a patron letter-writing feature that includes a functional RichTextBox control.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).