Looking for a skeleton type project that I can then add the calculations to produce my results. Basically I need the following forms:
1) I will produce 10-15 bmp that I can drag to a paperspace. Once on the paper space I can connect the bmp with lines. It needs to be smart enough to make sure nothing overlaps and has some structure to a nice layout. Once everything is on the layout I can double click the items or the lines and open a form for that type of bmp that can have data assigned to it. These BMP and lines will actually form a tree of some type that by clicking on the top of the tree I can see totals of the connected bmp data.
2) From there I need several types of reports. I need a bunch of different types of forms thats produce calcualtions that I design. The forms might have additional forms to help me decide what to enter into the form. A lot of the reports will have graphics to it with labels that express information for that graphic.
3) I need to have some exporting to Excel, TXT, or PDF and possibly a vector based format such as DXF
4) several forms will have a layout on it that will changed based on some user entered data or changes to the drop and dragging of graphics. Example: it might have 2 columns with 18 rows going A,B. But a change by the user could make it 2 colums with 24 rows going A,B,C.
5) all code must have detailed notes in the programming
6) VB Express 2005 and SQL Express is the only two tools allowed. Will be using Windows Forms and not a Web form
How far I go is based on the cost of your services. It could be very very small or possibly a couple of grand.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must be written for Windows XP in Visual Basic Express 2005