Develop a stand-alone VB command line application ([url removed, login to view]) that connects to a dhcp server and verifies if an IP address can be provided (so not just checking if DHCP server is running but that it really works) and this without changing the IP of the machine on which [url removed, login to view] would run.
Output should be written to a log file name [url removed, login to view]:
- first line either OK or DOWN
- second line the down reason (error)
The application may not have any GUI!
The parameters are read from a file called [url removed, login to view] (each parameter starts on a new line). The parameters are:
1. dhcp server IP address
So no parameters are passed on other than those from the conf file.
Only VB6 bids are accepted.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
VB6 and Windows