Attached to this bid request are two Excel documents: one called "new model", and the other called "old model". Both files are nearly identical in layout and structure, but there are slight differences in the underlying macros which generate the data.
The task is to compare the output of the two sets of macros. To do so, the following steps should be observed:
1. copy and paste the data from the "old" model into the "new" model
2. run the "new" model on these data
3. write a short and simple macro which highlights the differences in the output for different input values
Because the files are nearly identical this bid request mostly involves copy/paste commands.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 25, 2007 2:43:28 PM:
I am sorry to have to close this bid. The nature of the task has changed slightly, and I invite you to examine the new bid with the same title which reflects my latest requirements.
Windows XP, Excel